Do you have a great T-shirt idea for your business? Are you planning a family event and want to make sure everyone wears the same shirt? You might have already thought of a design. No matter whatever the reason you have for designing your shirt, you have to make sure to keep these things in mind:
- The first thing which you need to consider is why actually you are designing the T-shirt. What is the purpose of designing the shirt? If it’s for promotion than your aim is to present your brand in the best possible way. On the other hand if you are thinking of selling fun merchandise and make a few fast bucks then you are designing it for sale purposes. By knowing why you are designing the shirt it would be easier for you to come up with ideas. You would know exactly the kind of message you would like to convey. Whether you should go for something edgy or conservative, fun or serious depends upon the purpose. If you have already written it down, make sure you do that to help create a better design.
- While you might have a few grand ideas and designs up your sleeve, the next thing which you have got to do is establish a budget. The budget would then decide that material you would be choosing and of course the design and the printing as el. Budget would also depend upon the printing method that you choose. Use of additional colors can make the cost go high plus it also depends whether you are printing just a few or looking to print in bulk. The final budget that you establish would then make you move one step further in designing your own t-shirt.
- Get to know about the different printing method available for you. The more you know about those methods, the better t-shirt would you be able to design. There is an option for screen printing the shirt. It is one of the most affordable options if you are looking for high quality printing. However, if the designs are too colorful, things tend to get a bit more expensive.
- Once you have figured out the budget and chosen the printing option your next step is to get started with the design process. Make sure you take the time and effort to come up with a beautiful design. Before you embark with the design make sure you know the audience for your t-shirts. If it’s a promotion of your brand make sure the design that you have gets the message across loud and clear. On the other hand for a fun merchandise you can go all out and unleash your creative genius.
- The element of design can be improvised with the use of color. Every color has its own statement. So it’s important to choose the color wisely. Monochrome works well most of the time and especially if you are looking for minimalistic approach. Otherwise you can choose to play with any color you like.
Plan, brainstorm, design and print your own T Shirt with The T Shirt Co.